Hinckley United Reformed Church
Minister: The church is in a period of interregnum.
(During an interregnum the Church is led by the Elders)
We are delighted to announce that Andrew Mudharara has accepted the call
to be minister of the joint pastorate of Hinckley and Daventry URC's.
His ministry will commence in July/August
(Please note you can link to Daventry URC Website here)
This is an invitation for you to share with us in the worship and activities of the church.
"God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."
(John Chapter 3 Verse 16)
The Church is so much more than a building; it is the family, the community of God's people on earth. As part of that family, that community, we would love you to join us.
We can't pretend that if you accept this invitation you will come to a perfect church, but we can assure you that you will find a friendly and welcoming family of people with faith and vision, trying to live out the Gospel of Jesus in a modern world.
Have a look at our last months magazine which is called "Contact"...You will find it in the "Make Contact" section of this website or click this link
We are here...
- to worship God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- to offer biblical teaching to deepen and renew faith.
- to pray for this Church, Community and the world.
- to play our full part in worship and witness to other churches.
- to provide relevant gospel teaching to young people.
- to have a missionary outlook into all our church life.
- the local church is a community of people who worship God, follow Jesus, and support one another.
- the local church is made up of people in the community who seek to serve God in every area of life.
- the church is given to the community and should always be looking outward for ways to serve the community and share the Gospel.